Dong Hanh Uoc Mo is currently managing its balance in a 2-fund model: Administrative Fund is used to covering expenses that help the Group survived and expand its activities; while Activity Fund is used directly in activities of projects - events and benefits the beneficiaries either directly or indirectly.
The 2 funds are separately managed and received donations/sponsorships depending on the will of donors and sponsors.
For more detail on financial records of Dong Hanh Uoc Mo, please refer to the following reports:
- Financial Report (fiscal year 2011: 04/2011 - 04/2012)
- Financial Report (fiscal year 2012: 04/2012 - 04/2013)
- Financial Report (fiscal year 2011: 04/2013 - 04/2014)
- Financial Report (fiscal year 2011: 04/2014 - 04/2015)
Legality - Internal Control
As of today, Dong Hanh Uoc Mo remains as an unregistered civil society organization.
Internal Control Reference:
- Draft of the Group Charter (DGC)
- Draft of Code of Encourage Conduct (DCEC)
- Draft of General Terms & Condition on Partnership (DGTCP)
- Draft of General Policies on Finance & Internal Control (DGPFIC)
- Draft of General Policies on Intellectual Property Ownership and Privacy (DGIPOP)
Beside transparency issues, one of most important concerns in social works of the Group is the efficiency and effectiveness of its activities . Annually, the Group provides its annual reports on the same package with financial report.
- Annual Report 2011: 04/2011 - 04/2012
- Annual Report 2012: 04/2012 - 04/2013
- Annual Report 2011: 04/2013 - 04/2014
- Annual Report 2011: 04/2014 - 04/2015